Strength and Conditioning for Wrestling: Off Season Edition | E-Book by Dustin Myers
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING FOR WRESTLING: Off Season Edition
by Coach Dustin Myers
Coach Myers has trained athletes for over 15 years and has been the strength coach for the Ohio Regional Training Center since 2012. He has worked with champion wrestlers at every level of the sport - from youth to the Olympic games. Let him help you take all of the guess work out of your strength program.
- 23 Week Off Season Strength Training Plan (6 Separate Phases)
- Dynamic Warm Up/Injury Prevention Program
- Full Exercise Library for every movement contained in this plan
- Conditioning Schedule & Philosophy for the off season
- How to fix common strength deficiencies - 4 NEW positions and fixes
- Nutrition Strategy for the post-season
- Unorthodox Summer Workouts
- 5 strength factors crucial to wrestling
- How to utilize bands for speed work
- Technique articles
- 78 pages
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: All materials are digital and sent to you INSTANTLY in PDF format. You will not receive a physical book.
*Download on any computer, tablet, or phone.
** LARGE FILE. Please allow several minutes for the download to complete. Multiple clicks or touches count towards your download limit.
Instant download means you can START TODAY!